Loose sagging skin underneath the neck and chin, frequently dubbed the dreaded “double chin” is unflattering and often a cause for self-consciousness when it comes to our appearance. The double chin is composed of submental fat and is usually the result of aging and/or genetics. As the skin ages or is stretched due to weight fluctuation, it loses its elasticity. Fortunately, at our Walnut Creek location, we can help minimize the appearance of loose skin under the chin using a minimally invasive injectable called Kybella – that’s right, no surgery!*
Kybella is the first and only FDA-approved injectable to target fat under your double chin!* There is currently no other injectable procedure on the market to treat your double chin concerns the way Kybella does.* Schedule your Kybella appointment today in our Walnut Creek medical office for a free consultation!
More on Kybella Treatment in Walnut Creek
- Minimally invasive, FDA-approved injectable to improve the appearance of moderate to severe chin fat and treatment of that double chin in adults*
- 2015 ALLURE’s Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award recipient for good reason
- Uses deoxycholic acid in a very similar form of the molecule of the same name which is naturally produced by the body to target dietary fat.*
- Side effects include minimal swelling in some cases, which does not affect normal activity and should go away much faster than liposuction, and without risks associated with surgery*
- Reduced chin fat with a smooth, tightened effects!*
- Best outcomes are often achieved with multiple treatments*
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.